HomeAdvertise HereLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application is on going for the month of October!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

Staff Application is on going for the month of October! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Staff Application
Staff Application

Hello, as we all know, after the evaluation of the whole staff, the 2 admins have decided that there will be an open application to everyone who wishes to be a staff member of Medieval Chaos Academy! cheers 

But, let's put a twist on it this time, this application form is not only exclusive for Medieval Chaos Academy but it is also open to affiliated academies so as following the affiliation rules, we shall treat them as equal Wink!

Take note, however, we will not immediately accept you. Anyone who will apply for this test must first have the following attitudes, skills, and knowledge:

Attitude:

• Must be friendly to others
  • Honest
  • Compassionate towards newbie players
  • Dedicated into answering questions to newcomers
  • Must be dedicated to the very position itself
  • Sensitive enough to respond to a criticism wisely
  • Mature in a sense that you won't cause any drama in the academy since we're trying to keep it drama free as possible king 
  • Must have the will to recruit for us and aim to be above the skies(aka ranks)

Skills and Knowledge:

• Knows how to recruit
  • Knows how to do the job properly
  • Must have a good sum of knowledge for the Yu-gi-oh! game *This is the most important part*
  • Knows the testing system a lot
  • Wise decision maker for the results
  • Knows how to do lessons properly
  • At least speaks fluent English lol! 
  • Good at dueling so you won't be called a "Noob" scratch

Now, has anyone guessed what position is opened for application?

That's right, you're applying for a Teacher's position! Please take note that we highly appreciate dedicated teachers who are willing to share all they know to teach students I love it more pleas !

Format:
Code:
DN Name:
Time Zone:
Something you have in you that others don't: (Obviously that's appropriate for the job - Don't copy this sentence)
Now, what happens when you apply? First off, you will be tested by our very own clairedestroyer! with rulings. Of course, we won't go low-tech so you'll be answering it using testmoz Wink. After that, claire will decide if you're appropriate for the job considering she's the head teacher In love !

Again, there are only 2 spots open for this one so grab the opportunity while you can Smile !

Staff Application Announcement

Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
crowhogan

crowhogan

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:25 pm

I would like to be a admin plz.
Back to top Go down
bananas

bananas

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:35 pm

DN Name:  jackachu
Time Zone: GMT
Something you have in you that others don't: So basically, I would go on about the regular things, like I'm good at the game etc., but I won't because everyone will do that. Now, as the attitude and skills are in 2 different sections, I'll split this into two sections.

First off attitude,I'll cover most of it by saying that I'm the head admin at ada (an affiliate) and I wouldn't get that position for nothing (i didn't make the academy), so I obviously must be mature and such. I also help out new people a lot, for example not too long ago, I helped this brazillian (so he didn't speak good english) how to play gladiator beasts and how to fusion, synchro and xyz and stuff.

Now for the skills, I'm not the best duelist by a long shot, but I'm certainly not a bad one, this can be seen by the positive w/l ratio I have on dn (although most of it was when I was new to dn, so I was no where near as good as I am now). I know how to make lessons and do the job, as at one point I was a teacher on the old MCA, so yeah, not much else to talk about, so I'll guess I'll end it here.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 pm

I can apply for many many things. But the one thing i truly desire is to have the honor of being the royal jester of this majestic chaotic whatever the hell it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 pm

The only open staff spots are for teacher.
Back to top Go down
Thatnordicguy

Thatnordicguy

Gorz Celtic

Gorz Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

I will try out for the teacher position,
Back to top Go down
OneForAll

OneForAll

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Thatnordicguy wrote:
I will try out for the teacher position,
Please fill out the application provided in the original post, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm everything it says expect Drama and yugioh knowledge, well depends on the definition of yugioh knowledge.
Back to top Go down
OneForAll

OneForAll

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Death wrote:
I'm everything it says expect Drama and yugioh knowledge, well depends on the definition of yugioh knowledge.
If you wish to apply for the teachers position, i advise you to use the format given in the original post

DN Name: 
Time Zone:
Something you have in you that others don't: (Obviously that's appropriate for the job - Don't copy this sentence)
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:53 pm

DN name: (SL)Nova955
time zone is  GMT +2 
too lazy and bored Razz  but what makes me special? im not sure u tell me.
Back to top Go down
JasonRy8

JasonRy8

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:35 pm

DN Name: JasonRy8
Time Zone:GMT -5
Something you have in you that others don't: Experience,Willingness and Patience. I have been Tester/Teacher at previous academies like ODA and the old MCA for example. I'm reapplying after school has gotten in the way. 
Back to top Go down
Thatnordicguy

Thatnordicguy

Gorz Celtic

Gorz Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Dn Name: chaosdarkmagicianboy
Time Zone: GMT -4
Something you have That others not: Well first of all, i Have patience, and been teacher on many academies (the only active one on many of them) And yeah im active, Wont tell more cause i Don´t wanna sound cheesy,
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Hello Waving banana 

As you all know, and should know, MCA takes things seriously and we tend to be better this time in comparison with our old version Smile...

Please take applying seriously because we have no intentions in accepting idiots Banana on a llama 

Regards,
Phantom Princess
Back to top Go down
۩۞۩₮ωιℓι†ε Ðяαgðñ ₮ðυ۩۞۩

۩۞۩₮ωιℓι†ε Ðяαgðñ ₮ðυ۩۞۩

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:19 am

DN Name: Twilite Dragon Tou
Time Zone:UTC−06:00
Something you have in you that others don't:
Well, for starters i am definitely not afraid to recruit at any time i'm on, even if there is multiple admins on. I am very much a good duelist and a great deck maker as well, so i can definitely help students and members with their decks, give them advise, etc. If you wish to see my decks, here is a deckshop as well as hpw many it sold so far, then go to thunder mist academy and look for Twilite's Tornado Twist Deck Shop. i am definitely a mature person, as long as nobody disrespects me, and even so i will at most tell an admin.
Back to top Go down
Barbatos

Barbatos

Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Hello Smile

Death has been promoted to a teacher for his contribution to the academy!

One spot left.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:27 am

lol, joking rlly pays off, now if i can only be supreme jester Very Happy
oh and thanks
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Can someone promote this thread more because I tested some of the applicants myself using alts... honestly, they're mostly not qualified ._."

No offense =x
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Actually, i'd prefer testers to be multi-system users like using Dn but also YGOPro or/and Devpro.
But yeah we need some teachers pretty bad, even if you failed once keep on trying so we can see and know you want to improve.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Just to push this a bit, the applications for Teacher/Tester here at MCA will be closed at the end of the week. if you are interested make sure to post it here.

Starting next week, or during next week the admins and other staff members will discuss promotions for the Teacher spot(s).
Back to top Go down
Barbatos

Barbatos

Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:19 am

This thread is officially closed for the following reasons: The ones who applied either got rejected or the head teacher did not take notice off, 2. To pave way for the next application, and 3. These people have not shown any form of activity whatsoever which Death only showed. Kudos, Death, for the rest, please show that you'll contribute to the community's improvement and not as an abomination to it Smile Locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of October!   Staff Application is on going for the month of October! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application is on going for the month of October!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1