ManvoHazy's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManvoHazy

ManvoHazy

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

ManvoHazy's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ManvoHazy's Introduction   ManvoHazy's Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Hello my name is ManvoHazy i have been dueling for a while some of you may know me Smile i am known for coming up with very creative and confusing decks but they dont disapoint Smile

i would add more to this intro but this queen is just looking at me ..............
Back to top Go down
OneForAll

OneForAll

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: ManvoHazy's Introduction   ManvoHazy's Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Welcome to MCA Manvo, cant wait to see some of your decks, being creative and all ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: ManvoHazy's Introduction   ManvoHazy's Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Welcome To MCA.

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ManvoHazy's Introduction   ManvoHazy's Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ManvoHazy's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Posting Rules

Please refrain from doing the following while posting: Spamming and Necro-Posting