HomeAdvertise HereFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should we keep MCA running, if so should we make new changes?
Yes, Yes
MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll OsDdbqM67%MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll Fu6oDST
 67% [ 6 ]
Yes, No
MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll OsDdbqM33%MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll Fu6oDST
 33% [ 3 ]
No, No
MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll OsDdbqM0%MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll Fu6oDST
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll Empty
PostSubject: MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll   MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:36 pm

As many may of noticed, the site has slowly become less and less active, as a result recently Token/Phantom/Kaizer has made a post about whether or not to shut down MCA. For the people that have not seen the post yet due to inactivity this is the link to the beginning of this Poll, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 

This is basically a Vote for whether or not to continue on the site but with some new changes. Please complete the poll so Token and other staff members can make a decision. Thank You for your cooperation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll   MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:42 pm

i voted for yes, no just because i dont feel like doing gfx atm.

(sig in progress)
I'm not going to hesitate anymore!             
                                                      .Hack//Roots: Haseo
Back to top Go down
fallengusto

fallengusto

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

PostSubject: Re: MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll   MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:24 am

Yes, Yes. Sometimes change is good, this is one of those times

"I wish it to be remembered that I was the last one of my tribe to surrender my staff." 
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll   MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:22 am

Voted yes and yes cuz yeah :l

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Helpful Links [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll   MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MCA Starting Fresh or Finale Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1