HomeAdvertise HereLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anything we can do about the inactivity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

Anything we can do about the inactivity? Empty
PostSubject: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Cuz we seriously need it ._.

I'm too busy to always help out x_x
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
slazenger333

slazenger333

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Hello~ kai is that u?
Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 pm

It's not really just here that is inactive, seems inactive everywhere just that the chat is extra dead here x.x i guess it's just the holiday perhaps?
Back to top Go down
CombatWaffles

CombatWaffles

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 am

Well I am always busy the whole week except sat and sun.
So I don't get on much and mostly not in the mood to go in chat and start chatting.
But next time I might make it lively again as I use to do. But it means that me trying to be weirder and odder in chat to actually make it super lively. Wink

Even if it actually might make someone annoyed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 pm

My suggestion is..... a 100% or 90% Update to this academy, more topic, new theme, and others, soi think we should maker a big update to MCA.
Back to top Go down
CombatWaffles

CombatWaffles

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:19 pm

But at least the posts at different topics/threads is pretty lively here. :/
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Phantom Princess wrote:
Cuz we seriously need it ._.

I'm too busy to always help out x_x
Wish i could help, but yea you know my situation
Also new theme? Sure but i wont do any gfx untill end of december till maybe halfway januari
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:39 pm

We started this place just this October on a request on friends =x... so basically, everything's new here, including the theme since I did revise everything from scratch =x. I'm not stupid you know, @Rak =x.

Anyway, a lot of academies are dead these days so I'm somewhat discouraged from continuing with stuff atm myself =x. So is Yu-gi-oh! in general.
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Zykan

Zykan

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:31 pm

The biggest problem is the time of year.  There is a lot of inactivity across the board and a lot of people are busy IRL.

The best way to promote/keep activity is to have things for people to do when they first login.  Atm if no one is on the chatbox then they really have nothing to do and will usually leave.

So
- Promote use of the chatbox
- Actively keep up with members on Dueling Network
- Come up w/ new activities for members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crypticshaiya.com
CombatWaffles

CombatWaffles

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:03 am

Like presenting new events like tourneys .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything we can do about the inactivity?   Anything we can do about the inactivity? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything we can do about the inactivity?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1