Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig Empty
PostSubject: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 pm

No need to make this into a fancy table. But for those who's signature exceeds that of 500 by 200, you'll notice that they've been automatically shrunk and once you hover them, they will have a transition Smile.

For the avatar, found an old script I used xD, cool yo <3
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:22 pm

cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThunderChidori

ThunderChidori

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:23 pm

that was a problem?
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:
that was a problem?
Yeah, some links were to big so I had to shrink it.
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Skies

Skies

Gorz Celtic

Gorz Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:30 am

AWESOME!

Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin.....

I actually mad rakhalix spin over and over and over.....

I'ma do it to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Can you make a fading effect of it?
Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Spin Spin Spin, i think Token's avatar is gonna be dizzy pretty soon. *spins some more*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig   Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rotating Avatar and Maximization of Sig

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1