Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Ryu

Fabled Elite

Fabled Elite

Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !!   Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:56 am

As Some of you guys know i'm not really Great at making intro's.. But for Those Who don't know me and wants to know me.

The Name's Ryu I'm a Somewhat Competitive Yugioh Player Who Mostly Uses Dragon Decks. I'm a Friendly Guy for the most Part but if i dislike something or Someone I won't be Scared to say something about it.
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !!   Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Welcome to MCA, please enjoy your stay Wink

Btw, your butt's on fire.
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com

Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Posting Rules

Please refrain from doing the following while posting: Spamming and Necro-Posting

Similar topics

-
» The Knight of Darkness

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokenator Academy :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Top posters
Barbatos
Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !! OsDdbqMDragon's of The Darkness Flames !! QGuX7NiDragon's of The Darkness Flames !! Fu6oDST 
Token Gay®
Dragon's of The Darkness Flames !! OsDdbqMDragon's of The Darkness Flames !! QGuX7NiDragon's of The Darkness Flames !! Fu6oDST 
Haseo
Kotetsu_Focused
Slenderman
Rakhalix
l Pkin l
Zykan
Death
OneForAll