Eli Here, Queen of Oranges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
elidramaqueen^0^

elidramaqueen^0^

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

Eli Here, Queen of Oranges Empty
PostSubject: Eli Here, Queen of Oranges   Eli Here, Queen of Oranges I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:10 am

ello, all. :]

glad to see MCA back online~! hrmmm... introduction. P:

well, ive been a member since... a while. xD im into soccer, a little piano, poetry (reading it! :] im really bad at writing xD), and ofc yugioh (mainly DN :3) i have played WoW and LoL and CoD and all them other mainstream games, but eh. 
im more of a lite gamer c:

i love oranges and color orange .^. my fav bands are one direction and lately taylor swift (cause thats all the rage nowadays, huh? : D)--use to like justin bieber but eh. hes not that cool anymore :[

big fan of anything colorful and trippy (hehe. >: D), so adventure time is probably one of my favorite cartoons. use to read tons of manga and anime, but i get that withdrawal/nostalgic feeling after a series ends or a favorite character dies... and *sniff* TTnTT i just... i cant... deal with that kind of emotion this late into highschool *sniff*

oi, and i have a pet chicken : D. many actually, but i dont live on farm. .^. quite the city person but it never hurts to have those preamerican history roots, you know? : D, when we were all farmers. c:

hrmm... well, i use to this crazy roleplaying thing with my posts, but ill save that for my office/dorm. ^0^ 

thanks for your attention~!

EDIT: i dun like the emoticons. P: i prefer my simple text smileys so ill put a space between my happy faces >.<
observe ->>    :_D
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Eli Here, Queen of Oranges   Eli Here, Queen of Oranges I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Welcome back eli =D

Hope you'll enjoy MCA like you use dto do =P
Back to top Go down
OneForAll

OneForAll

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Eli Here, Queen of Oranges   Eli Here, Queen of Oranges I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Welcome Back to MCA
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Eli Here, Queen of Oranges   Eli Here, Queen of Oranges I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 pm

-Reads reads, falls asleep- Welcome to MCA, please enjoy your stay Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eli Here, Queen of Oranges   Eli Here, Queen of Oranges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eli Here, Queen of Oranges

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1