TamimE1 official complaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallengusto

fallengusto

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

TamimE1 official complaint Empty
PostSubject: TamimE1 official complaint   TamimE1 official complaint I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:43 pm

TamimE1 spammed the chat box so much today that i am filing a complaint on him/her. It is pretty agrovating when you cant have a conversation because as soon as you post in chat its gone due to the immense spamming
Back to top Go down
Noxivilus

Noxivilus

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: TamimE1 official complaint   TamimE1 official complaint I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Agreed Also hes being an Arsehole saying stuff about our moms and all this other crap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Slenderman

Slenderman

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: TamimE1 official complaint   TamimE1 official complaint I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Matter has been dealt with, thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: TamimE1 official complaint   TamimE1 official complaint I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:56 pm

-Punishment Given-

~Locked so that no clashes happens~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TamimE1 official complaint   TamimE1 official complaint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TamimE1 official complaint

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1