Teddy the one with Magic Here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masked Teddy

Masked Teddy

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

Teddy the one with Magic Here. Empty
PostSubject: Teddy the one with Magic Here.   Teddy the one with Magic Here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:09 am

Yup bringing my spellcasters to the field and spamming the magic within them. Will do most basic spellcaster builds for anyone if asked. Also I will be reviewing some articles focusing on todays Meta format and will talk about most wrong or right of the certain moves.
Back to top Go down
amer777

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Teddy the one with Magic Here.   Teddy the one with Magic Here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Post one of these spellcaster decks for show Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Teddy the one with Magic Here.   Teddy the one with Magic Here. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am

Welcome to the academy, please enjoy your stay Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy the one with Magic Here.   Teddy the one with Magic Here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddy the one with Magic Here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Posting Rules

Please refrain from doing the following while posting: Spamming and Necro-Posting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokenator Academy :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Top posters
Barbatos
Teddy the one with Magic Here. OsDdbqMTeddy the one with Magic Here. QGuX7NiTeddy the one with Magic Here. Fu6oDST 
Token Gay®
Teddy the one with Magic Here. OsDdbqMTeddy the one with Magic Here. QGuX7NiTeddy the one with Magic Here. Fu6oDST 
Haseo
Kotetsu_Focused
Slenderman
Rakhalix
l Pkin l
Zykan
Death
OneForAll