hey medivial academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Y.G~ilija1234

~Y.G~ilija1234

Watapon

Watapon

hey  medivial academy Empty
PostSubject: hey medivial academy   hey  medivial academy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:52 pm

im new here im 14 years old from Europe,Croatia i love yugioh,dbz and doctor who

The Doctor: Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart. If you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
Angel Bob: And what would that be, sir?
The Doctor: Me.
Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

hey  medivial academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey medivial academy   hey  medivial academy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey man welcome to MCA, i hope you'll enjoy your stay here as much as i do ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

hey medivial academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Posting Rules

Please refrain from doing the following while posting: Spamming and Necro-Posting

Similar topics

-
» Fireheart Academy Roleplay
» M-1 Sherman = Academy M-51 & Dragon M4A3 (Wet) kitbash

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokenator Academy :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Top posters
Barbatos
hey  medivial academy OsDdbqMhey  medivial academy QGuX7Nihey  medivial academy Fu6oDST 
Token Gay®
hey  medivial academy OsDdbqMhey  medivial academy QGuX7Nihey  medivial academy Fu6oDST 
Haseo
Kotetsu_Focused
Slenderman
Rakhalix
l Pkin l
Zykan
Death
OneForAll