Banner for Affiliation with GDA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

Banner for Affiliation with GDA Empty
PostSubject: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 am

So they requested me to make a banner for their acad wich i dont mind (just like doing some gfx once a while)

Banner for Affiliation with GDA GDABANNER_zps850ad72b
Back to top Go down
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:03 pm

It's look amazing!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:48 pm

MCA > GDA Banner, lel.

Tried copying that, ended up with a style like this instead ._.

Banner for Affiliation with GDA CJxML4e

Haseo too OP.
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Death

Death

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:23 pm

nice banner :O
Back to top Go down
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:02 pm

I know Haseo is A Pro in GFX! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks guys, might do a tutorial on how to make the shapes and such later on =P
Back to top Go down
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:49 pm

:O A TUTORIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be awesome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry, need to put that. Some acad stole Haseo's work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Acad link. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Official affiliate link.
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm

o.o ow, so the affiliate was a fake? Or was the one with the banner a fake, if so how'd they get the code we gave to our affiliate. x.x
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 am

i don't think that coding was given? there is an option in the right click to just copy the image link so they probably put that up for them?

and i think the other one's a fake and not the affiliate or whatever that is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner for Affiliation with GDA   Banner for Affiliation with GDA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner for Affiliation with GDA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1