Rice and Phantom u up for it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death

Death

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

Rice and Phantom u up for it? Empty
PostSubject: Rice and Phantom u up for it?   Rice and Phantom u up for it? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:07 am

there is a war http://heavensduelacademy.forumotion.com/ here
and we can join as far as i know.
No win condition decks or the decks that need a select few cards. And the normal mill burn.
Wanna make a team with me?
Back to top Go down
Barbatos

Barbatos

Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Rice and Phantom u up for it?   Rice and Phantom u up for it? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:14 pm

If it's vs them, I dunno if we're warring for them, sure.
Back to top Go down
Barbatos

Barbatos

Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Rice and Phantom u up for it?   Rice and Phantom u up for it? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Just saw HDA post. I'm up for this.

P.S. I'm using tablet and the buttons are too small. Sorry for double post.
Back to top Go down
RiceFarmer

RiceFarmer

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

PostSubject: Re: Rice and Phantom u up for it?   Rice and Phantom u up for it? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Sure! I'm down to join with ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Barbatos

Barbatos

Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Rice and Phantom u up for it?   Rice and Phantom u up for it? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:36 am

Approved by a pro staff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rice and Phantom u up for it?   Rice and Phantom u up for it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rice and Phantom u up for it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1