l Pkin l speaking :o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

l Pkin l speaking :o Empty
PostSubject: l Pkin l speaking :o   l Pkin l speaking :o I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Well since i haven't really officially introduced myself here yet guess i'll do it now. I'm l Pkin l, i'm an admin at HDA or Heavens Duel Academy. If you already know me due to the affiliations between the academies then you know i'm just a casual person that goes with the flow and if you don't already know me well now you do ^^. Most people call me Peeking or Pkin but Token(Kaizer) just calls me Asian any name is fine by me aside from that hopefully i'll enjoy my stay here and get to make new friends ^^.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: l Pkin l speaking :o   l Pkin l speaking :o I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Welcome To MCA , Ekin 

Enjoy Your Stay Here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OneForAll

OneForAll

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: l Pkin l speaking :o   l Pkin l speaking :o I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Welcome to MCA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: l Pkin l speaking :o   l Pkin l speaking :o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

l Pkin l speaking :o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1