Concerning the Current staff...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

Concerning the Current staff... Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the Current staff...   Concerning the Current staff... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:18 pm

As you know MCA had its ups and downs and we even had to 'transfer' to a new 'website'. As a result some of the staff members are working on the academy almost every day. but there are those who dont do anything.... not gonna point any fingers but these people know who they are. 

I will be demoting some staff members and maybe promote some members to staff. 
I took on this job because we all know token/kai is to nice to be doing these things, if you hate me hate me i dont really care for it.

Reason why i will be demoting people? well simply put i think some staff members are being childish and just arent fit to be staff (or maybe not yet). The admins (Kai/token, scythe, me) will be having an evaluation on who to promote or demote. 
(sucking up wont help shiz)

More about this will be announced when we are finished having the evaluation and it will be of an immediate effect..

Feel free to comment in this topic about whatever is on your mind concerning this.
But know this, we can't all be nice admins.

Thanks for your understanding.
-Haseo-
Back to top Go down
Masked Teddy

Masked Teddy

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Current staff...   Concerning the Current staff... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Does this pertain to those who said their gonna be inactive for specify reasons.?
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Current staff...   Concerning the Current staff... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:19 pm

If you are inactive with a reason and we know about it beforehand ur safe, as i knew you had problems with your pc already your safe =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Current staff...   Concerning the Current staff... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning the Current staff...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1