The picture for Watapon is messed up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zander

Zander

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

The picture for Watapon is messed up? Empty
PostSubject: The picture for Watapon is messed up?   The picture for Watapon is messed up? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:08 am

If you click on the watapon image on the dorms, it links to gorz, please fix it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: The picture for Watapon is messed up?   The picture for Watapon is messed up? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Really? o.o . . . I didnt even notice that .-.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: The picture for Watapon is messed up?   The picture for Watapon is messed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:58 am

I clicked on it today, seems like it was fixed Wink thanks to the one who fixed it Very Happy You can lock this now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The picture for Watapon is messed up?   The picture for Watapon is messed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Not fixed yet 
Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: The picture for Watapon is messed up?   The picture for Watapon is messed up? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 pm

ow so is this issue fixed or not? O_o getting a bit confused here now x.x
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: The picture for Watapon is messed up?   The picture for Watapon is messed up? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The picture for Watapon is messed up?   The picture for Watapon is messed up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The picture for Watapon is messed up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1