hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Father_Time

Father_Time

Watapon

Watapon

hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all Empty
PostSubject: hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all   hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:16 am

I'm just getting back into the game and I prefer the old style decks when im just dueling for fun but if I'm being serous I might switch things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all   hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:30 am

Welcome to MCA, enjoy your stay and have fun =P
Back to top Go down
OneForAll

OneForAll

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all   hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 am

Welcome to MCA Father_Time, Enjoy your stay, let me know if you have any concerns
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all   hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 am

Welcome To MCA ^_^

Hope you have fun here ^_^
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all   hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome to MCA, please enjoy your stay Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all   hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello im excited to start good luck and have fun all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1