The Wolf is on The Prowl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfMaster

WolfMaster

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

The Wolf is on The Prowl Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf is on The Prowl   The Wolf is on The Prowl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:15 am

Hey everybody. This is the WolfOfMay here making my presence known. I may not be noticed as far as post and stuff, but I'll definitely be lurking around and ready to accept challenges from anyone. I'll be keeping an eye out for any potential members for a team I might form in the future. But for now, let's get ready for some fun!
Decks I Run:
-Gladiator Beast
-Blackwings
-Fire Fist
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Slenderman

Slenderman

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is on The Prowl   The Wolf is on The Prowl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:18 am

Welcome Wolf Razz enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
WolfMaster

WolfMaster

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: thanks   The Wolf is on The Prowl I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Zykan

Zykan

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is on The Prowl   The Wolf is on The Prowl I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:14 am

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.
Even if you just Lurk on the forums, would be nice to see some comments here and there.

I mean what is a wolf without a voice(howl) =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.crypticshaiya.com
WolfMaster

WolfMaster

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is on The Prowl   The Wolf is on The Prowl I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:52 pm

That... is a very good point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is on The Prowl   The Wolf is on The Prowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf is on The Prowl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1