HomeAdvertise HereLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barbatos

Barbatos

Game Master

Game Master

Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Staff Application
Staff Application

Hello, as we all know, after the evaluation of the whole staff, the 2 admins have decided that there will be an open application to everyone who wishes to be a staff member of Medieval Chaos Academy! cheers

The applications will only be for Medieval Chaos Academy alone this time Smile!

Take note, however, we will not immediately accept you. Anyone who will apply for this test must first have the following attitudes, skills, and knowledge:

Attitude:

• Must be friendly to others
  • Honest
  • Compassionate towards newbie players
  • Dedicated into answering questions to newcomers
  • Must be dedicated to the very position itself
  • Sensitive enough to respond to a criticism wisely
  • Mature in a sense that you won't cause any drama in the academy since we're trying to keep it drama free as possible king
  • Must have the will to recruit for us and aim to be above the skies(aka ranks)

Skills and Knowledge:

• Knows how to recruit
  • Knows how to do the job properly
  • Must have a good sum of knowledge for the Yu-gi-oh! game *This is the most important part*
  • Knows the testing system a lot
  • Wise decision maker for the results
  • Knows how to do lessons properly
  • At least speaks fluent English lol!
  • Good at dueling so you won't be called a "Noob" scratch
  • Has a good amount of knowledge in running a forum
  • Has the dedication to monitor posts, games, etc.

Now, has anyone guessed what position is opened for application?

Well, it's not just A position this month, but positionS! Here are the available slots we can offer to your forum Smile

• Teacher - 3 (Since clairedestroyer! is also a DN admin and is busy with war duels, we will hire someone to be a substitute for her in times! Also, take note, a teacher needs to do at least 2 lessons a week!)
  • War Adjudicator - 1 to 2 (This position functions on searching for possible affiliates and academies to war

Format:
Code:
DN Name:
Time Zone:
What are you applying for?:
Something you have in you that others don't: (Obviously that's appropriate for the job - Don't copy this sentence)
You see, we're being kind this month and offering up many positions! Now, here is the number one quality the applicants need to have Smile!

Needs to be dedicated in recruiting and maintaining activity in the academy via posts and chat box!!!

Staff Application Announcement

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:37 pm

I will do my best! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
CombatWaffles

CombatWaffles

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:13 am

DN name: CombatWaffles(My current)
Time Zone: GMT+8
What are you applying for?: Teacher/Tester or a modship.
Something in you that others dont: I have been growing better as my experiences take effect to be better, I have been an experienced staff on different academies. I could take any kind of position and even could be an admin in a academy, since I do know a bit of gfx and have studied practicing my coding and made a perfect score in class on making a complete website as a sample. I am pretty organize at things, knows most rulings, pretty active even when I am pretty busy and a lot more. Also I'll be happy to try making lessons as possible. I have been together with kai in different forum academies longer than any members here, even her stay during old DLA time.  

It is alright for me to be rejected, but keep in mind that I am dedicated for the job. Also probably be more active, due to having more reasons to actually be on in MCA. Since there be possible work to do if I will actually be accepted for the job to be one of the staffs. 

And also a old MCA member, since old MCA times.
Back to top Go down
Raich

Raich

Gorz Celtic

Gorz Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:27 pm

wat places left here?
Back to top Go down
Slenderman

Slenderman

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Teacher. 

and Waffles, under consideration.
Back to top Go down
Raich

Raich

Gorz Celtic

Gorz Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm

only teacher ? Sad meh then i dont enjoy this place...

edit : i mean the teacher place Razz
Back to top Go down
Slenderman

Slenderman

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:43 pm

It's cool once we decline people they stop coming anyway .-.
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:41 pm

In response to Waffle. I have been on a hiatus for 6 months this year due to personal reasons (Mainly med school...) anyway, please do elaborate or refresh you to me who you are because it's seriously annoying how I can't remember you lol.

Anyway, guys, I'd just like to elaborate one more thing, I don't give a damn if you're active as a staff, what I care about is that you're active as a member. If you guys have noticed the recent posts and all, they're mostly produced by staff, so, as much as I hate begging or pleading, I'd like to request non staff member to actually compete with the staff members in terms of posting Razz.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

In that list, only ! Pkin ! isn't a staff or ex staff member. 

As I said, I don't give a crap or w.e on how dedicated you are as staff, but I'm trying to see if you're dedicated as a member since everyone here is equal. No matter how high you are.

Lastly, when you think about it, (Admins applying only - if you misread there isn't any spot left) that I can do whatever you say you can do, probably even better lol. If anyone actually knows, there are only a few people who can code for Yu-gi-oh! forums and I'll list the names of the people I'm aware of:

• Irate
  • Amy Cool
  • Kirbs
  • Rss.Yugi
  • Sabbaticus
  • Blackleg-Sanji
  • Yours truly

I can even list their specialties xD...

• Irate - Javascript, Ajax, Regex, HTML, CSS, and JQuery
  • Amy Cool - HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, Ajax, and C++
  • Kirbs - HTML, CSS, and Javascript
  • Rss.Yugi - HTML, CSS, and Javascript
  • Sabbaticus - HTML, CSS, and Javascript
  • Blackleg-Sanji - CSS, and HTML
  • Yours truly - HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, XTHML5, Java, and PHP

I'm not saying I'm better than all of them, I'm just saying I have a good amount of knowledge since I studied programming back in high school which is a complete contradiction to my future profession ._. and yeah, I know a bit of C++ but I have to review it for good measure x_x... we did that when we were Sophomores but meh Monkey
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Rakhalix

Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:03 am

Im learning about coding right now Smile, but it's so hard T.T.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:14 am

Coding aint that hard actually if u know what does the code do ._.
Back to top Go down
CombatWaffles

CombatWaffles

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Yep, and also I am obviosly also dedicated as a member. That is why I came back. Even if I did get rejected for the position. I will still be loyal and dedicated for MCA. As I have been in MCA for already more than a year. Showing that I am truly am Smile and the fact that I have been rejected for the position already, but still stayed in MCA longer than any other. Also, I am typing this comment from my lil mobile phone. I am mostly gonna be on in sat and sunday. Since I mostly need to go to school at monday to friday or other reasons why I won't be on.
Back to top Go down
ThunderChidori

ThunderChidori

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:40 pm

i know HTML
i haven't done it in a year so im a little out of practice
Back to top Go down
Zykan

Zykan

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 am

php ftw

But seriously guys this is for staff applications. Please do not post off topic .-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crypticshaiya.com
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:50 am

Side Note: Anyone who will post here which is not related to this application after this post will receive a one day ban. Please take this seriously! You have beeen cautioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Said Kaizer
Back to top Go down
CombatWaffles

CombatWaffles

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:18 am

Well, kai started talking about the coding and stuffs at the first place lol.
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:33 am

Kotetsu_Focused wrote:
Side Note: Anyone who will post here which is not related to this application after this post will receive a one day ban. Please take this seriously! You have beeen cautioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Said Kaizer
Never said that ._. that was a post before xD, anyway...

CombatWaffles Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://tokenatoracademy.forumotion.com
Zander

Zander

Puma Guardian

Puma Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:56 am

DN Name: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Zander
Time Zone: GMT +7(Phils Time)
What are you applying for?: Teacher
Something you have in you that others don't: I applied mostly to help out with testing but i'm getting back in the game so maybe i can do a lot of lessons in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Zander > Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!   Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application is on going for the month of November in MCA!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2