Finding friends to play Pokemon with.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Centrik

Centrik

Watapon

Watapon

Finding friends to play Pokemon with. Empty
PostSubject: Finding friends to play Pokemon with.   Finding friends to play Pokemon with. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Every kind is cool (Pokemon Showndown, TCG, Pokemon series, Spinoff games) Very Happy

Also how to trade Pokemon via GBA on PC?
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends to play Pokemon with.   Finding friends to play Pokemon with. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:06 pm

You can trade pokemon using emulator on PC? o_o?
Back to top Go down
Centrik

Centrik

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends to play Pokemon with.   Finding friends to play Pokemon with. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Yes but I only know with DesMume. With GBA it's tougher ;(
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends to play Pokemon with.   Finding friends to play Pokemon with. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:57 pm

wow i didnt know u can do it on desmume and gba ._.
Back to top Go down
Centrik

Centrik

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends to play Pokemon with.   Finding friends to play Pokemon with. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:51 pm

lol xD chill man I didn't know it months ago D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends to play Pokemon with.   Finding friends to play Pokemon with. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding friends to play Pokemon with.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1